Cricut Mug Press™
September 30, 2021
The latest and greatest Cricut companion for crafters is Cricut Mug Press. Available from 1st October 2021, Cricut Mug Press will help you create professional quality mugs from the comfort of your own home. Easy to use and fun to create with, Cricut Mug Press is definitely something you’ll want to add to your shopping basket as soon as possible. If you’d like to know more about Cricut Mug Press, keep on reading.
The All New Cricut Mug Press
Cricut Mug Press allows you to give the gift of professional quality mugs to your loved ones. Simply create the design using your favourite Cricut machine and Infusible Ink™ materials, attach them to your mug and let the press do the hard work for you! It’s never been easier to customise Infusible Ink compatible mugs with unique art or text. No need to worry about manual temperature or pressure adjustment, once your mug is in the press you only need to wait 6 minutes before your beautiful new mug is ready. Get ready for the bonus, they’re dishwasher and microwave safe!
Why Cricut Mug Press is Right For You
If you’ve been creating the same old stickers, cards, phone cases and cake toppers for a while, why not change things up and create some amazing mugs? In order to take personalisation to the next level, you do need to have access to a Cricut Machine such as the Maker, Joy or Explore. If you don’t have one of these machines, treat yourself to one! However, if now is not the right time for an extra Cricut purchase, you can create beautiful mugs using the Infusible Ink pens. Simply draw your design onto copy paper and transfer your illustration onto your mug using the Cricut Mug Press. It’s suitable for beginners and Cricut pros, you don’t need to worry about being out of your depth.
How to Use Cricut Mug Press
It couldn’t be easier to use Cricut Mug Press. There are five simple steps to follow and you’ll soon be surrounded by your wonderful new creations.
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible blank Cricut mug.
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper. A mug template is available in the Cricut Design Space.
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut mug with Cricut Mug Press.
4. Wait for the progress bar to fill up and then carefully remove your Cricut mug.
5. You’re ready to make a lovely cup of tea in your new mug!